Tarot Divination – Aleister Crowley
This work originally appeared under the title, A Description of the Cards of the Tarot, as part of The Equinox. Volume 1, Number 8, published at the Autumn Equinox of 1912. Because of its excellence as an exposition on the Tarot, Aleister Crowley’s material was reprinted separately under the title Tarot Divination, and popular demand has kept it in print ever since.
- A description of each card and its meaning.
- The root power of the four elements.
- The symbolic characteristics of the court cards.
- The relationship of the smaller cards to the thirty-six decans of the zodiac.
- A description of the twenty-two keys.
- Meanings of the groupings and placement of cards.
- Qabalistic correspondences and Angelic Rulers.
- The Relationship of the smaller cards to the Tree of Life.
- A method of divination using the Tarot.